Falling Object

LED text scroller


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

-untitled-

Erm...I'm started working now..

quite good.

I think I like it.

All my colleague are kind,friendly...

My job not very hard to do..

All just about admin work...

And I've been distribute as spare part in-charge.

So this few day I just sort all the spare part...

But I think I still can manage.

That's a coincidence..

That boy work beside room is my primary school friend.

He's funny,chatty.

Always company me chating..

Otherwise,I'll sleep in office..=p

Haha.

Seem I'm already forget him.

That's how much I hurt,

I didn't remembered.

I'm start regret.regret I've been love him for a long time..

But so happy I could forget.

It's really''already gone.''

I'm just a girl.

I might cry,might scare.

I just want someone hold me tight.

Protect me as a treasure,

Cherish me as a pearl.

When will it be me?

Goodbye that BASTARD,ASS!!!!!

1 comment: