Falling Object

LED text scroller


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

-FOR HER-

What are you crying for?

Why you feel frustrated?

Are you really fall apart?

Feel wronged?

We are friend.

We traeat you as our sis.

How about you?

Always find excuse to refused us.

How we could remain our friendship?

We very disappoint about you.

But still want invite you out.

Why?

I list your all excuses ok??

1.Mum sick

2.Lazy

3.Stomachache

4.Bro sick

5.I'm sick

6.Period.

7.Family day

8.Accompany mum.

OMG.how about us?

We know you'll sad when your bro or mum sick.

We know you need go to hospital.

But,are you live in hospital?

Are you in hospital 24 hours?

If you really want go out with your friend,

You still can manage your time.

But,are you done?

Yamcha with us,you can pour out your stuff.

I'm always be there for you,

If you really need a listener.

I'm your dear sis,always.

And you?

Don't let us down anymore,ok?

We never blame you.

But no more excuses.

We are best friend,right?

Don't cry.

You're big girl now.

Stop sobbing.

Show your cute smile.

^.^

And.........

I wanna apologize to you.

Because Jason Yap.

I'm did many mistake.

I'm fool.

But promise no more.

I'm sorry.

Sincerely.

2 comments:

  1. dont blame her loh.
    if she dont want go out with us
    then let her loh

    ReplyDelete
  2. man ting...
    jz gambateh...
    somethng u cant contro de
    jz do bek u self dont thnk too much ba...
    gambateh^^
    tis year u already 18 year old le o...
    many thng nid to chg oredi....

    ReplyDelete