Falling Object

LED text scroller


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 15, 2010

-Friday,sunny-

Few days ago,

I saw him changed his relationship status.

I'm got frightened!

He is single now?!

OMG

What the hell going on??

He got a girlfriend when we broke not very long time,

But when I got boyfriend,

He single.

Is it he just pretend?

In order to let me forget all the memories with him?

In order to let me hate him?

I'm confused.

What He've done?

He love me?

Have you ever treat me with your true heart?

I still can't forget all the pain that you gave me.

Terrible.

I cry for you,i beg for you,I pray for you.

Every night.

Our memories will be last forever.

I won't forget you,I promise.

If you want me hate you,

I'll hate you the rest of my life!

Satisfied?

I LOVE YOU DOESN'T MEAN I NEVER HATE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment