Falling Object

LED text scroller


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

-Saturday,Sunny-

Got a friend birthday again.

haha.

Is tomorrow.

Wooo..

Still don't know how to celebrate or

How to make her a surprise.

But I'll plan it with my friend.

Don't worry about your birthday o~Abelia~

yep.

I think we play a little bit over.. Donny.

Erm..

Too many people believe in it!!

So match with me~

Darling,are you satisfied this game ending??

Haha,

Be careful your qiqi know this matter o~

I'm happy working at there.

That's all staff very,funny.

Except that ''botak''weird uncle.

He is so nasty.

But it doesn't matter.

I didn't mind it.

Reading TWILIGHT recently.

Discover this story is the best est that i ever read before!

I like it.no no.

I love it,much!!!!

And chasing the show of "The Vampire Diaries"

It's so cool that all main character.

But still haven't watch episode 12.

Going crazy,haha =p

No comments:

Post a Comment