Falling Object

LED text scroller


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 3, 2010

-Malacca Trip-



1st May I went to Malacca with his friends.

That day we had our breakfast at Dylan's mum work place.

It in Masai.Near the bus stop.

After that we start our journey~

We arrived there about 11pm.

But got heavy traffic jam.

So many car from different places.

The weather of that day very hot!!

Till I can't tahan liao~

We went to Red House first.

Red House very red..=.=

Sorry,ignore this.

We discover those tricycle

All got install woofer~

They play those hit song to attract customer.

Tricycle is decorate with flower.

Too colourful la~

After that we clomb up to the castle.

But I'm too exhausted,

So I tumble when we reach that top.

So embarrassing~(sorry,I won't pay copy right to dear auntie Lucy.)

Inside the castle got a wishing well.

I make a wish that I won't publish in here.haha

There got a lot of tomb~~~~~~~~~

To memorise some person that I never heard before.=.=

Next,we ran into a shopping centre near by.

To seek water in order to survive.

Because we were too thirsty!!!

Than we had our lunch and went to the zoo.

Zoo smell very.....................

And our Iron Man ''fight'' with the monkey..=.=

The monkey ignore dear dear.

It's very clever~

haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment