Falling Object

LED text scroller


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 11, 2011

-I sing my goodbye lullaby-

Are we over?

Tell me this.

I really can't believe it.

Tell me all the things.

What are you hiding from me?

Why you didn't tell me that day you with her?

Why you didn't tell me that day you've been fetched her?

Why you care about what her think about you?

Seems nothing change but something really different.

You always just keep asking me:what happen again?Are you want a quarrel again?

Don't you know when I saw your this expression,

Really got nothing to say.

Yesterday you told me:if really someday you maybe betray me.

And maybe I didn't notice.

I'm your final choice.

It all just because the meaning of between like and love.

Are you going telling me that you've been in this situation.

Is it a hint that you already betray me?

What's the truth?

Who is she?!


No comments:

Post a Comment