Falling Object

LED text scroller


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

-Boring working day-

Finally dear found a work,

applause and congrats===========>!!

Hope will be good than before.

SGD~~We waiting~~!!

AAAAA~~~~

The upcoming April is almost here.

And still haven't decide which present he will like.

maybe I'll do it myself,but still no idea ahhhhhhhhhhh~~!!

I've been search on internet,all just leave a comment:哎呀,送什么他都会喜欢的啦~

SHIT,this is not the answer I want!!

But I'm already decided I will spend my birthday at

''Firefly valley leisure park''

GooD IDea!!

Lately start to notice those pretty wedding white gown.

I wish I could wear it!!

I can imaging that I wear it~~

The veil,white gown,diamond ring,necklace........................................

Even I'm already plan my wedding??!!

Dear,hurry up to marry me!

(Kidding..=.='')

The next problem is..................................

Should I resign??

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment