Falling Object

LED text scroller


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 3, 2010

-cleaning my blog.-

Seem I really ignore this blog too long...

I can see spider web and dust around my blog..

haha.

Doing good recently.

I'm resign,but get back this job eventually.

LUCKILY I didn't loose this job.

Although not very happy working at there,

but still fine.still can accept.

Just didn't know will raise my salary or not.

EXPECTING----------

Dear is sick.

You need take GOOD care ya>.<

Love you much.

Dear already confirm by his company even he just work there only one month.

But he had been confirm and raise his salary to RM1500.00

WOW~

congratulation!!

keep this!!

I will be go to Thailand on 9th September.

Not for vacation,just for visitation.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH,

gonna leave here for a while,

I'm surely will miss my dear BADLY!!

WOOOOOOOOOoooooooLLLaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA~

No comments:

Post a Comment