Falling Object

LED text scroller


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

-HOW TO DESCRIBE?SPEECHLESS-

how to describe?

how to describe?!

NOT happy recently...

working under stress...

this job is getting bore..

because some kind of freak!

WHAT THE HELL!!

consider change job,

to find a new and fresh environment...

but,what kind of job is suit to me?

I don't know.really.

Somehow,maybe want take a course

to learn some skill..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

let me scream out loud!

but even i lose all...

still got my dear dear~

THANK YOU~

LOVE YOU ALWAYS~

they.............i really speechless..

you just told me want shopping.

didn't told me want sing k.

Or I'm no qualification to refuse you?

you got money doesn't mean i same with you.

you no work doesn't mean me too.

sigh.

how?

really speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment